Click here to view & order your school photos
T: 01245 401313
Full time position: Junior School Photographer
Location: To cover shoots at locations throughout the south east
Salary: £12,000 per annum
Seeking a confident, self-starter with a keen interest in photography and the ability to work with children. The successful candidate will enjoy the following benefits:
- You will be provided with a taxed, insured and maintained company car.
- Full photographic equipment is supplied.
- Junior Photographers train alongside Senior Photographers, following a comprehensive training scheme, to incorporate stage salary increases.
Supporting a Senior Photographer
- Providing photographic services to existing client base
- Maintaining positive relationship with key contacts
- Providing customer service support to existing clients
The successful candidate will be an ambassador of our school photography brand. In addition to being fit and active (as there is physical work involved when carrying photographic equipment from shoot to shoot), all applicants should:
- Have an innate ability to work with children of all ages
- Be pleasantly mannered and personable with a professional demeanor
- Enjoy meeting new people
- Be flexible in working times as early starts/late finishes may be necessary during term-time
And finally… all applicants must have a full UK driving license, and immediately prior to commencing employment must be willing to undergo a DBS check (or provide details of any previous DBS checks) and provide two referees.
As we continue to grow in what has been our busiest ever year, we are once again looking to expand our network of freelance and full time school photographers. We are looking for people who are experienced school photographers, and are excellent at delivering the very best results.
We have opportunities in the following areas:
Are you someone who is:
covering e-mail with some samples of your school photography.
NEW - Gel portraits
Signage & display